Monday, May 17, 2010

Channel 6 presenter journalist threatened to death

    Yessica Pavon   Jessica Pavon CODEH photos
    I work for Channel 6 for 4 years in programs Notiseis Matutino (day) and Nocturnos(night). On May 12, 2010 when I was in the channel,  a message  appeared  in my cellphone and I did not read it. Afterwards a person called me and told me if I had checked my cell phone to which I replied "no" and they told me to  "check  it, we're going to kill, you" . Three minutes later  another message appeared. Text messages are from  the number  96672932 and said at about 6:30 pm " You can feel death, right, bitch, because you are  dressed in white we're going to kill you bitch ". The other message was at 6:39 pm on the same day which said" Wherever we see you we're going to blow your head bitch, get ready because Channel 6 is next, Orlin Castro escaped from us, but luck is for you Jessica Pavón,  sincerely El Chele ". While  I was inside  the car with the police, it  wasn't a patrol, it was a normal car and another message appeared,  but this time it was a blank message.
     
    When  these messages appeared, I spoke with  Leonel Sauceda(Head of the Police) so that he could send me home. Then  Vice (Security) Minister Calidonio called me and then  Chamorro called me. When I got home  another message appeared at 8:26 pm on May 12 2010 which says " I do not know how but your time will come, bitch. We almost killed Karol Cabrera, but the lucky one was your colleague Joseph and don't put  me those dogs on the cell,  since  the deal  is with you, that's why you're taken by surprise  and remember that not all the time  they will be at your side, sincerely El Chele ". At night they called  me with the same number but since  the vice minister told me not to answer I did not answer.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment