Saturday, February 6, 2010

Kidnapped and tortured two cameramen from TV Globo




Thursday, 04 of Febrero of 2010 22:04
Two cameramen from TV Globo, who worked in the Presidential House during the administration of President Manuel Zelaya Rosales and had actively participated in the march of resistance against the coup, were abducted and tortured by plainclothes police, denounced by the affected. 
The tortured are Manuel de Jesus Murillo (24), who works for several of Globo TV newscasts, and Ricardo Vazquez Vazquez (27), who works for the news Mi País y, directed by journalist Julio Ernesto Alvarado and transmitted by that same medium. 
According to those affected, the abduction occurred at 10:00 pm this Tuesday at a gas station at the entrance to the colonia Hogar of Tegucigalpa t, where youths had been cited with another person whose name was not revealed, to exchange video material, related to the last march of 28th January when former President Zelaya Rosales left the country. 
Manuel de Jesús Murillo said that while at the gas station two men in plain clothes, nine-millimeter gun and veneers Security Secretariat held people at gunpoint and warned them if they cried or did not cooperate they would die there, and were then taken to an unknown house for torture and interrogation. 
Three hours of agony 
According to the cameraman Murillo, as they reached the stranger's house they threw him down violently, then blindfolded, they placed a gag and tied hand and foot for three hours between the physical and psychological torture questioned about weapons and dollars. 
"It is better to cooperate you son of a b ... because if not we are not going to kill you, say, where are the weapons and dollars of the fourth ballot, where are the cellars with the RPG-7 grenade launchers and AK-47," Manuel recalled that the empistolados repeatedly asked , while slapping. 
Manuel de Jesús Murillo, who is yet to recover from the shock, told TIEMPO that as they said  that they knew nothing and that their only weapon they had was the video camera, the torture increased. 
"As we told them we did not know anything they put a sharp machete in my mouth, then  in the throat and then in the neck, and because I didn't say anything they  put a hood on me until I fainted, but as soon as I recovered the man told me to my  ear, speak ... hijuep(son of a bitch). if you don't  what is going to happen to you is  what happened to your  partner, touch, he is  already dead, "Manuel de Jesus recalled with great nostalgia, because he believed that what he had felt was the corpse of his friend and teammate Ricardo Vazquez. 
Manuel de Jesus said the most difficult time he lived while in captivity was when he was wrapped from head to toe in a huge plastic bag, as used in the morgue, and was told that if he didn't say where the weapons were they were going to bury him alive. 
"I begged them for the memory of my mother and my two daughters I have, do not kill me, I felt so scared that I even peed in my  pants, then I started to pray and ask God to protect me, and  in that moment the  telephone rang, it was call from their chief, who was told that we hadn't spoken out and told them  to kill us, but thank God we were  left abandoned at 2:00 am on Wednesday at the Ring-road(Anillo Periférico), near the settlement Victor F . Ardon, detailed the young cameraman. 
"My only crime was to participate in the marches of the Resistance, three days before the elections  those same policemen who tortured us,  arrested us  for sticking posters and my house was raided on election day and they told my mom and my girls that if they did not give up the  weapons, they will kill them all ": Manuel de Jesús Murillo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment